New Build, troubles with Windows install

Razzles

Prominent
Mar 13, 2017
So I just built my new PC today, however I am struggling to install windows on the damn thing.
Since I opted for no optical drive, I cant use a CD/DVD, so my only option was for the USB way of installing.
I followed the steps for windows media creation, but when it came to writing to a USB, it wasn't showing up even though it was clearly on my computer and working.
I followed the process of creating a .ISO and used Rufus to make it bootable, however I am completely stumped, I have followed the process multiple times, looked through the BIOS, everything. All it comes up with is 'Windows could not complete the installation. To install windows on this computer, restart the installation;.

I only have one HDD, in GBT format, I changed that setting in Rufus too.
I have installed windows at least 5 times and they all come up on the same 'volume'.

I really don't know what to do from here on out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Specs:
Pentium G4560 3.5GHz
ASRock B250 Gaming K4 motherboard (EUFI BIOS)
Radeon RX 470 Sapphire Nitro+
WD Blue 1Tb HDD

Solution
the normal version doesn't have the "Windows could not complete the installation. To install windows on this computer, restart the installation" problem the educational version suffers from. As soon as I saw error it was how I guessed you had Educational. Only problem is the licence for the normal version isn't free like Edu.

Razzles

Prominent
Mar 13, 2017

The educational version.
However I have tried everything there and it just wont install on my HDD, or if it does, it wont boot at all.

Colif

Win 11 Master
i don't like the educational version, it doesn't seem to work with the media creation tool. Have you asked the source of the ISO if they have another site you can download from?? it might be the installer still as I have seen that error message before associated with the edu version.

Razzles

Prominent
Mar 13, 2017

I am beginning not to like it. It actually directed me to the windows site to download, and since I was on a mac I could download it straight away. But unfortunately it takes forever to download the support software so I scrapped that.

I have a friend coming around with a normal version of windows on a bootable USB. Hopefully that works. If it doesn't it could be my hardware, and if it is, I wouldn't know what part.

Colif

Win 11 Master
the normal version doesn't have the "Windows could not complete the installation. To install windows on this computer, restart the installation" problem the educational version suffers from. As soon as I saw error it was how I guessed you had Educational. Only problem is the licence for the normal version isn't free like Edu.

Solution

Razzles

Prominent
Mar 13, 2017

Thats alright, it ended up installing and working after the 100th try. Its up and running, but ended up installing windows 10 pro without the key, so i guess i will just put it in when it comes down to it.
Thankyou though!