What will be the best monitor for a gtx 1060?

four2

Prominent
Mar 12, 2017
Guys can u tell me what the best monitor is for the gtx 1060 I want the monitor to have a dvi port and integrated speakers so that I can plug an audio cable from my soundcard to my monitor.
My budget is around 260 dollars.
Thank you

Solution
If you want to, sure. Going to be little harder on the GPU, and that market segment isn't receiving the best LCD panels. They are still a bit niche as more people are after larger, higher resolution, monitors. This monitor is actually pretty small despite the large number.

34"-35" ultrawide seems to be the point where it becomes worthwhile. 2560x1080 on a screen that big though won't be the best reading experience.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
If you want to, sure. Going to be little harder on the GPU, and that market segment isn't receiving the best LCD panels. They are still a bit niche as more people are after larger, higher resolution, monitors. This monitor is actually pretty small despite the large number.

34"-35" ultrawide seems to be the point where it becomes worthwhile. 2560x1080 on a screen that big though won't be the best reading experience.

Solution

Dooop805

Respectable
Nov 10, 2016

For watching movies, editing movies or play in photo shop yea, Its got 100% of sRGB. But with 60hz and 8ms response time, It is not for any serious FPS gaming that's for sure.