Third monitor keeps going black (black screen, displayed)

CSJ

Prominent
Mar 15, 2017
I have a problem which annoys the hell out of me. I'm running a triple monitor setup which i run with x2 GPU's. 2 of the screens, which is each connected with a DVI adapter, works properly. But the last screen is connected with a VGA-HDMI adapter. I don't know what the cause is, but the screen, after a some gaming, goes black, back on, goes black again. And this keeps going until it pops a message on the screen ''No signal detected''. I am pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with the card, because i got it replaced due to this problem, which didn't fix the problem. I bought the adapter on ebay, but i'm not sure that is the problem. Any ideas folks?

------------------------------------------------------------------
Computer Specifications:
Intel Core i7 4770K
ASUS ROG Maximus Hero VII
Corsair H60 Hydro CPU cooler
2x GTX 970 (1x Gainward Phantom + 1x ASUS STRIX)
Corsair CX750 PSU

cwli1_

Notable
Mar 9, 2017
What card is it?

Let's say it's an nvidia 1060, then I think the hdmi on the 1060 is 2.0 but your adapter is using 1.4, which only works at 30hz. You can't use a 1060 with a VGA screen, only DVI, display port or HDMI ports. HDMI 2.0 works at 60hz.

CSJ

Prominent
Mar 15, 2017
As mentioned over, i got 2x GTX 970. I got 2 screens connected with VGA-DVI, and since there are only 2 ports, i had to connect the last one with a VGA-HDMI adapter.
They adapter is bought on ebay, so i dont know if thats the deal.
I talked to a NVIDIA agent yesterday, and he told me that VGA is analog, and can only carry those signals. HDMI is digital, so when the analog transfers to hdmi, it can happen a crash. At least what he says.
But then again... this mostly happens when i am playing, so that really seems out of the world. Are there any solution to this?