Narrowed down to three 4k monitors, please help me choose!

Michael_315

Honorable
Jun 7, 2016
I am looking to get a new monitor for my new gaming PC that will be using the GTX 1080 TI. I am certain I would like a 4k monitor and I have narrowed down to the below three. Please help me choose and let me know the reason, thank you so much in advance.

Samsung U28E590D
LG 27UD68
ASUS PB287Q

I personally would have gone for the LG monitor if there is more flexibility in adjusting the stand. Please free to provide more selections, I do not really have a budget as long as the money justifies the purchase. Thank you.

Solution
So if your'e after great colour and an amazing image, the LG is the way to go
If you're after a more gaming orientated one, the Samsung
And if you're after gaming orientated one AND really good colour, the Asus is the way to go.

Linus did a video of the Asus hailing it as the best one out there, whilst that was a while ago and he's quite opinionated, I would value that.
I came to my conclusion by comparing the spec of the 3 from what I could find on the web.

On the other hand, I'm selling an HP Z27S at the moment, just putting that out there

Mattz982

Honorable
Nov 5, 2013
So if your'e after great colour and an amazing image, the LG is the way to go
If you're after a more gaming orientated one, the Samsung
And if you're after gaming orientated one AND really good colour, the Asus is the way to go.

Linus did a video of the Asus hailing it as the best one out there, whilst that was a while ago and he's quite opinionated, I would value that.
I came to my conclusion by comparing the spec of the 3 from what I could find on the web.

On the other hand, I'm selling an HP Z27S at the moment, just putting that out there

Solution