need help with bios update

RhynOh

Commendable
Nov 13, 2016
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a bios update. I have no idea where to find the update for my Lenovo ideacentre k330b. I have called Lenovo support and they couldn't even help me. I have also been on the Lenovo site and I'm unsure as to where the update can be found.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
What reason do you have to update the bios? If you don't have one it would be best to just leave it alone, you can brick the motherboard if you screw it up. If you do have a good reason I need the make and model of the motherboard, it should be written somewhere on the board itself likely in the center between the cpu socket and top pci slot.

RhynOh

Commendable
Nov 13, 2016

I was hoping it would make my gpu work properly because I am getting a lot of random framerate drops in all my games

RhynOh

Commendable
Nov 13, 2016

gpu - gtx 1050 ti
cpu - intel core i5 2500
my drivers are up to date at least it says on GeForce experience they are. and I'm using windows 10 pro
Also I play mostly for honor, rocket league, and BF1
it use to work fine on my gtx 660 ti but I had to get a new gpu cuz it went bad. Ever since I got the 1050 ti its been causing the random fps drops and this is the second 1050 ti ive tried cuz I thought the 1st one was just bad but the second one I have now is having the same problem.