Help With Kernal Power Error 137

Phoenix864

Commendable
Aug 13, 2016
Hi all,

I have recently noticed that after resuming my computer from sleep, event viewer lists kernel power error 137, "The system's firmware has changed the processors memory range transmitters across a sleep state (S4). This may result in reduced resume performance" (that was from memory, so it may no be %100 accurate). None of the solutions I have found have worked for me. My BIOS does not have options for different power states (S1, S2, S3, S4 etc.), changing windows power plans has no effect, and disabling hibernate did not help at all. Does anyone have any suggestions?

My system is as follows:

Patched Win 10
Gigabyte x99 SLI
EVGA GTX 1080 Hybrid
Intel 6800k
Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz RAM
EVGA 850 GQ PSU
DeepCool 360 CPU Cooler (Can't remember the exact name off the top of my head.)
Thanks!

Phoenix864

Commendable
Aug 13, 2016
I disabled fast startup and then disabled hibernation inside of command prompt using powercfg /H off. This did not prevent error 137 from occurring. I do have the latest BIOS for my board (F22). My active power plan has sleep and hibernate set to never. Again, the issue still occurs.

Thanks for the reply!

Phoenix864

Commendable
Aug 13, 2016
Unfortunately the power troubleshooter did not help at all. All it suggested was to change my power plan. I have already reset my plan to defualt (high performance), set hibernate to 0, and stopped my network adapter from waking the PC. The only other thing that I have not changed is "allow hybrid sleep". I will see if this fixes the issue.

Thanks

Phoenix864

Commendable
Aug 13, 2016
Disabling fast startup, disabling hibernation, disabling hybrid sleep, rebooting, and then sleeping the computer sill causes error 137. Any other suggestions?

Thanks