Deleted system reserved partiton and now my pc is almost dead.....plzz help..!

Saurabh_7738

Commendable
Dec 30, 2016
So yesterday i deleted system reserved partition....so now my pc is not booting up...it says in windows boot manager..error to boot and something 0xc00000f
So i searched a lot and came to conclusion to install a new os but now there is another huge problem...
whenever i connect my usb stick with Windows 10 to install it says....pc has run into problem and it restarts with same screen again...so is the problem with the usb stick or my harddisk is fried? Plzz guys help me i spent all years pocket money on this pc now i dont wanna regret it.... please help...im noob in this field.

Solution
Partition 1 - Recovery
Partition 2 - System - The EFI System partition that contains the NTLDR, HAL, Boot.txt, and other files that are needed to boot the system, such as drivers.
Partition 3 - MSR - The Microsoft Reserved (MSR) partition that reserves space on each disk drive for subsequent use by operating system software.
Partition 4 - Primary - Where Windows is to be installed to.

why did you delete a partition??

System reserved or System? MSR doesn't really do a lot but if you deleted system partition it will sure stop you booting...

what motherboard do you have? You probably need to turn off secure boot to boot off a USB.

this might fix it - change boot order so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer
on screen...

KiL3MaNjAr0W

Reputable
Sep 27, 2016
1. Boot computer with Windows 10/8/7 installation media and press Shift + F10;
2. Run the following commands at the command prompt:

bootrec /fixmbr + Enter

If you receive the error message “Element not found”, you may need to mark the boot partition as active with diskpart firstly.

3. Enter below commands at the command prompt:

diskpart
select disk 0
list partition
select partition #

Note: Select the "System Reserved" partition (if you have it) or the Windows OS partition.

active
exit

4. Type: bootrec /fixboot + Enter in the command prompt;
5. Type: bootrec /rebuildbcd + Enter in the command prompt;
After these steps, you can reboot PC and continue use your computer again, and the deleted system reserved partition will be restored.

http://www.easeus.com/partition-manager-software/system-reserved-partition-recovery.html#part3

Saurabh_7738

Commendable
Dec 30, 2016
Bro as i said... whenever i connect my usb stick to boot it as windows media device...it loads the windows logo and a blue screen pops up saying pc ran into a problem ....

Colif

Win 11 Master
Partition 1 - Recovery
Partition 2 - System - The EFI System partition that contains the NTLDR, HAL, Boot.txt, and other files that are needed to boot the system, such as drivers.
Partition 3 - MSR - The Microsoft Reserved (MSR) partition that reserves space on each disk drive for subsequent use by operating system software.
Partition 4 - Primary - Where Windows is to be installed to.

why did you delete a partition??

System reserved or System? MSR doesn't really do a lot but if you deleted system partition it will sure stop you booting...

what motherboard do you have? You probably need to turn off secure boot to boot off a USB.

this might fix it - change boot order so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer
on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose command prompt
We need to use the Bootrec.exe tool. Click on command prompt and type in the following commands, one after the other:
bootrec /RebuildBcd
bootrec /fixMbr
bootrec /fixboot
Exit

restart PC and see if it works

Solution

Saurabh_7738

Commendable
Dec 30, 2016
Being a noob i deleted it sorry...but my pc is not booting...yes i selected usb first and then the harddrive but still it just stops at the error screen from Windows....Im using asrock z170 pro4s motherboard. ..

KiL3MaNjAr0W

Reputable
Sep 27, 2016

That's kinda what I just told him to too. I think he is saying he is turning the pc on and getting a bsod immediately? Maybe I am not understanding him or maybe he isn't reading the instructions given and understanding them... either way it's 5am and I am tired.... want a fail safe solution pull the drive take it to a pc repair shop or a local college and ask them to run Dban DoD short on it, take the drive home plug it in do a fresh install and don't go deleting random shit again if you don't know what you're doing

Saurabh_7738

Commendable
Dec 30, 2016
What im doing is....i insert the usb ...go to bios select it as bootable drive... then restart it...after that the windows boot from usb but just after windows logo loading screen....error pops up saying ...pc ran into a problem and we'll restart for you....so tge problem is with harddisk or my usb drive...?
Btw sorry for trouble but. here in india its 2.30 pm

Saurabh_7738

Commendable
Dec 30, 2016
The fastboot is already disabled.....and the bootdrive is also opening...so i think the windows in usb drive is corrupted....But still what you guys think about the situation

Colif

Win 11 Master
Windows easy enough to break without helping it, its perfectly capable of stuffing up without assistance. I guess its one way to learn what not to do :)

I sit on these forums and try to learn from others mistakes. Yours isn't a big one, just need to fix it :)