PC Heat problems after installing Win10

OverlordPC

Reputable
Nov 9, 2015
A week ago ive been having some issues with my PC so i decided to wipe everything and start over. I did everything right, i format the disk, deleted everything on it then bought win10 and install it. The PC was fine then i updated ALL of my drivers, installed Avast, etc.. basically i got everything that was essential. But then i installed steam and started playing some of my games, after few mins. the PC gets VERY LOUD like holy cow, it sounds like a vaccum maybe worse...
So i decided to get OpenHardwareMonitor to see whats going on... my temps were up to70C both cpu and gpu.....i previously had win8.1 and temps never got past 65ish.....and it didnt sounded so loud....
Anyone knows why? The windows is updated to the latest version....
Also what i noticed is that in task manager the memory usage is quiet big same as cpu....i disabled all startup programs that i dont need and only let avast and hardwaremonitor start...
So hope anyone can tell me what i can do? ALSO how can i get rid of so much usage? like how to get rid of Cortana cause ive been searching a lot and cant seem to find something adequate......
thanks...

OverlordPC

Reputable
Nov 9, 2015

i was using OpenHardware Monitor as well, never used something different