New System build under 800$ (around 55K INR)

Jason_247

Prominent
Mar 14, 2017
Hello i am planning to upgrade my system to a new one. Currently i have Asus H61M-CS motherboard, Intel Pentium G630 processor and no graphic card.

So the new system i like build will be a gaming PC and the budget is around 55k INR. I thought of getting a custom built pc from few online stores. But for some reason i don't want to do that and build it locally.

So kindly do drop in your suggestions. I need a whole new system. I worked with PC part picker but it doesn't work well for me.

My custom built in Amazon as of now - http://amzn.in/ioHBUvV

CRO5513Y

Expert
Ambassador
Firstly i would change the GPU to an RX 470 4GB for around the same price or GTX 1060 6GB/RX 480 (4GB or 8GB) if you can afford it. I play at 1080p High/Ultra in my games and most are already pushing above 3GB VRAM and this will only go up so best to get a 4GB card or higher in 2017 for a gaming PC in my opinion, unless you play below 1080p or don't plan to go above Medium settings. Secondly, change the RAM to a 2x4GB Kit they perform much better than a 1x8GB kit of RAM. Hope this helps :)

*Edit* Example of games going above 3GB for me at 1080p > Witcher 3 (~3.5GB), Total War Warhammer (~4.0GB), Star Citizen (~4.1GB) , Assassin's Creed Syndicate (~3.7GB), ARK:Survival Evolved (~5GB not kidding) and GTA V (~4.3GB). So some even push above 4GB but only just but this list could easily be longer but those are just the games i have noticed go above it.