Computer won't launch

SolResonance

Prominent
Mar 19, 2017
The last time I launched my computer, it was not letting me click on any tabs and would not let me do anything with windows. I decided to reset my computer by pressing the reset button (or turning it off and on). Once it launched again it said recovering c: drive, the one that windows is installed on for me, at about 56% it made a small sound and crashed into a screen with small circles forming a small circle in their movement as seen in video. After about 10 minutes of this loop from going to bios and this screen I reset it again. Now every time I launch it it will do the same thing.
Video: https://youtu.be/UNMBRGn8Xpg

Solution
Could be a failed hard drive or at least a corrupted OS. Can you get to the system recovery area and do a factory restore on the system? That will wipe your disk and set it up like new. If that does not help, you should get a replacement hard drive and install Windows clean on that, then copy your files over from the original disk or your backups.
Could be a failed hard drive or at least a corrupted OS. Can you get to the system recovery area and do a factory restore on the system? That will wipe your disk and set it up like new. If that does not help, you should get a replacement hard drive and install Windows clean on that, then copy your files over from the original disk or your backups.

Solution