exit safe mode

Pranavan

Commendable
Mar 14, 2016
HI, my friends laptop had a issue opening control panel task manager and some other windows programs.so i entered SAFE BOOT to check that if that's caused by any malicious programs. and the answer is still the same(THE BUG WAS STILL THERE). the control panel was not able to open.but then i wanted to go back. so i tried to open msconfig to boot back in normal mode, then i realized that i was screwed. Even the msconfig was unable to open. so i tried everything to get out from the safe mode. i tried cmd in recovery options advanced settings. the command was something like "bcdedit/delete[identifier} but it didn't work. i don't know why but i suspect the identifier in the bcdedit was still {default]. all i want is now to get out from this bugged system to a normal one. ****also i tried installing windows on a 1tb hdd and i didn't know that there was a problem that file system caused me to unable to install windows. it said something like this " the partition you selected is in different format" probably something like that. i would like answers for these 1. How can i get out from the safeboot without msconfig/ with command prompt 2.How can i fix the control panel issue? only by installing fresh copy of windows? 3. Will that error have a possible chance to happen again in the formatting process if i try to install? that error only can be fixed by formatting all the partitions.(as i know) if anyone know any answer,fix,or any suggestion i would greatly appreciate to know. thank you :) have a great day