PC Part List Second Opinion

Venticil

Prominent
Mar 21, 2017
I checked the sticky but it only covered asking the forum to put together parts from the ground up so I figured I would just cut to the chase. I have a parts list (https://pcpartpicker.com/list/kMdVgL) and plan to take my hard drive and 650w power supply from my current build as well as throwing a windows 10 install for this. Aside from general advice, I'm wondering about the aftermarket cpu cooler. Not just its performance, but the fact that it has a white fan while most of my components are black. I've never done a build with a display window so I am completely unaware as to how this would look. That being said, I still care more about functionality than I do cosmetics so if this is a good option I don't mind sticking with it. Any advice is greatly appreciated

Harsh_11

Commendable
May 9, 2016
It will look good. It will provide a good contrast with all the things black. Don't worry about it. Secondly, if you can purchase the zotac amp extreme 1070 then it will be a better choice than the one in the list. 3 fans and more overclocked. Check that out too. If you are planning to overclock then stick with a AIO cooler or high end air cooler like noctua dh-15. Also if you want onboard wifi and Bluetooth then buy the asus z270e.