Looking for a Gaming Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

HybieMuffin

Prominent
Mar 22, 2017
Greetings!

I am currently looking to purchase a gaming Laptop. I would like for this computer to be able to play most of the latest games on ultra/high settings. I do not care if it is VR ready, I really don't plan on doing that anyway. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I do plan on trying to stay below $1500.

*Note, I normally would just build a PC but I do not have the room or the space in my current living situation, and that is not changing any time soon.

HybieMuffin

Prominent
Mar 22, 2017

I was thinking of doing the MSI, wasn't sure if there was a hidden gem of a laptop that I was missing out on or not. I do not even have the room for a mini tower, I'm living in an apartment and can only use something portable (being that I have a little child that runs around everywhere as well).

What is everyones thoughts on stuff like ibuypower?

MeesterYellow

Honorable
Jan 12, 2017
There's no hidden gem of a laptop other than design, they're pretty much all the same. As for thoughts on iBuyPower, I don't think they have their own brand of laptops. I don't know if you should buy from them or not as I have never used their products before.

Status
Not open for further replies.