Windows 10 crash

wrmm95

Prominent
Feb 14, 2017
I jsut switched from windows 7 to windows 10 and it happend a few times that my windows jsut crash while i play games. It says stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR
specs:
g3258 overclocked
h81m-d3h
geforce 750
8gb ram

Solution

Please enter BIOS and load optimized defaults. This will clear your overclock.

I was hoping it was a simple driver conflict as it would require you to undo your overclock, but no such luck. Anyways, when you're in BIOS, write down the values you have your OC set to. If undoing the OC doesn't work out for you either, you'll have these values written down so you can restore the OC once we figure out what else might be causing your issue.
So can bad drivers.

1) Download DDU.
2) Open the Start Menu, open the power menu, hold Shift while pressing Restart. Troubleshoot>Advanced>Startup Settings>Restart.
3) Press 4 to enter Safe Mode.
4) Open DDU. Remove graphics drivers.
5) Shut down. Remove the graphics card from the motherboard. Look for visible damage on the PCIe connector. If no damage is obviously present, just put the card back in.
6) Start the machine up, go to www.geforce.com/drivers and download GeForce Experience for seamless driver installation. I created an Nvidia account, they haven't sent me a single piece of junk email.

wrmm95

Prominent
Feb 14, 2017

I did remove driver and reinstall them but it didnt help. Also i didnt remove my graphics card from the motherboard to check for dmg on connector

Well it was worth a shot.

When you did your CPU overclock, did you do it in BIOS or did you download a program and do it through Windows?

wrmm95

Prominent
Feb 14, 2017

in BIOS

Please enter BIOS and load optimized defaults. This will clear your overclock.

I was hoping it was a simple driver conflict as it would require you to undo your overclock, but no such luck. Anyways, when you're in BIOS, write down the values you have your OC set to. If undoing the OC doesn't work out for you either, you'll have these values written down so you can restore the OC once we figure out what else might be causing your issue.

Solution