Line over file names

jamesp33

Commendable
Dec 13, 2016
Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and my fonts have corrupted by the looks of it. Is there anyway I can fix this? It's very hard to see but you can still see it under the line.

Solution
Try making a new local account and see if its the same on another user - if it fixes it, its pretty easy to swap to a new user, logged into normal user, change local to admin, and copy the contents of c/users/username of old user onto new, then all you need do is set up browsers, steam & maybe Onedrive

Have you tried SFC?
right click start button
choose command prompt (admin)
type SFC /scannow and press enter
once its complete, copy/paste this into same window and press enter:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

SFC fixes system files, DISM cleans the files SFC uses to clean files, so if SFC couldn't fix everything, retry it after DISM & restart PC

if that doesn't fix it, you could try a repair install...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Try making a new local account and see if its the same on another user - if it fixes it, its pretty easy to swap to a new user, logged into normal user, change local to admin, and copy the contents of c/users/username of old user onto new, then all you need do is set up browsers, steam & maybe Onedrive

Have you tried SFC?
right click start button
choose command prompt (admin)
type SFC /scannow and press enter
once its complete, copy/paste this into same window and press enter:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

SFC fixes system files, DISM cleans the files SFC uses to clean files, so if SFC couldn't fix everything, retry it after DISM & restart PC

if that doesn't fix it, you could try a repair install as it

Solution