Issues with FPS with a decently high-end rig.

Slaren

Commendable
Aug 11, 2016
So I've bought a brand new rig.

Everything worked fine, i could notice the change in frames compared to my old rig but it just doesn't seem right.
Games like Rust, Rainbow Six Siege, For Honor, GTA V and other titles have proved to be lacking in frames, supposedly able to play on ultra or high i cant even get past 40 frames in rust at minimum unless its a freshly wiped server as an example.
Also when booting my PC sometimes before the Motherboard Boot screen i get a message saying "Overclocking failed" and tells me to set it up again, of course seeing as everything is set to default i simply don't touch anything, but a day or so later, maybe the next time i boot it it pops up again and i have no idea what to do, maybe it has something to do with the issue.

There used to be an issue with the monitor not recognizing my GPU until that error popped up but that seems to have been fixed after the fresh format i did recently.

Here's my basic specs, if you need more detailed specs tell me how to get them and i will, also I've used the Windows experience index and am getting 8.2 9.4 and 9.9 except on the disk where i have a 5.7 and system where i also have a 5.7:

Motherboard: ASUS 970 PRO GAMING/AURA
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight Core (8CPUs) 4.0GHz
Heatsink: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo
GPU: AMD RX480 Sapphire 8Gb
RAM: HyperX Blue 2 4Gb Sticks
PowerSupply: Thermaltake TR2-700AL2NC-A 700w

Something else that's been bothering me is how much of a high ping i have, friends and i use the same internet provider with 20Megabits of internet (Roughly 2.5mb/s) and somehow they're getting 60ping and im getting around 180ping, and have no idea what's causing it, note that im using a wired connection.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me cause i feel like its been a waste of money buying all this.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Did you do a clear cmos?

Also more info about ram please =maker/model/speed (partnr),these can be found with cpu-z under the "spd tab",the current speed can be found under the "memory tab".