BSOD Memory Dump Help

Solution
Bug check that do not save a memory dump tend to be caused by the storage subsystem.
You updated the bios and driver I would move the drives data line to a different Sata port or to a different sata controller. Generally the slower controller is most likely to have the best drivers. I would also run crystaldiskinfo.exe to read the drives smart error data. If you have a ssd you could check for a firmware update.

I am not at my windows machine so I can not look at the memory dump until I get back in town. I am on a kindle fire.

Your storage driver is from Intel, Google Intel driver update utility and run it. Often motherboard vendors do not update their copy of the driver.

quotemsg=19499352,0,2444169]Hi there,

Thanks for the...
system was up a long time (over 3 days) then a system service tried to access memory it did not own and the system crashed.

the process was running under a generic name so it is hard to tell you what the service was.
svchost.exe

- it looks like your system is having some type of issue with its sleep/wake cycles
I would update the BIOS and update the motherboard drivers from the vendors website to fix this type of issue.

your intel storage drivers are old (2014)
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorA.sys Fri May 2 16:06:56 2014

your network drive is old:
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Rt64win7.sys Thu May 8 02:27:02 2014
sound driver is old:
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys Tue Jun 16 03:55:05 2015

your sata drivers and USB driver do not match your old bios version
you really need to update the BIOS
http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/H81M-HDS%20R2.0/?cat=Download&os=BIOS

look here for the other driver updates ( I would skip the utilities)
http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/H81M-HDS%20R2.0/?cat=Download&os=Win1064

make sure you do get the sound driver and the lan driver, and the intel HDD driver
then see if you still get a bugcheck

machine:
BIOS Version P1.10
BIOS Starting Address Segment f000
BIOS Release Date 12/09/2014
Manufacturer ASRock
Product H81M-HDS R2.0
Processor Version Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690 CPU @ 3.50GHz
Processor Voltage 8ch - 1.2V
External Clock 100MHz
Max Speed 3800MHz
Current Speed 3500MHz

Bug check that do not save a memory dump tend to be caused by the storage subsystem.
You updated the bios and driver I would move the drives data line to a different Sata port or to a different sata controller. Generally the slower controller is most likely to have the best drivers. I would also run crystaldiskinfo.exe to read the drives smart error data. If you have a ssd you could check for a firmware update.

I am not at my windows machine so I can not look at the memory dump until I get back in town. I am on a kindle fire.

Your storage driver is from Intel, Google Intel driver update utility and run it. Often motherboard vendors do not update their copy of the driver.

quotemsg=19499352,0,2444169]Hi there,

Thanks for the advice!

I have updated the driver and bios per your suggestion. However, the BSOD came back after a few days. And sometimes when I experience it no dump was generated.

Below is the second dump file:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj8yEIxnNGL6gWjU9wWvbGas0BPt[/quotemsg]

Solution