Windows 10 PC not able to boot past "System Automatic Repair"

Firescaw

Prominent
Mar 25, 2017
After installing new Logitech Gaming Software/Overwolf compainion, my PC had an automatic restart to fully install the files. Upon attempting to boot again, the standard loading circle thing did not appear, and it started automatic repair. which attempted to diagnose the issue. It then went to a blue screen with "Automatic Repair. Your pc did not start correctly' in bold letters. It has advanced options or Restart. I've tried going to the advanced options, and then turning on safemode, restarting automatic repair, system restore(both backups provided a 'failed' message), putting the drive into a different computer to get rid of the LGS and Overwolf files, I've even plugged in the drive and Booted succesfully from it with different hardware. I've tried removeing my Ram sticks one at a time, and trying them both individually. I am able to boot Debian/SteamOS.

PC Specs - https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hHC3sJ

Dump Files - https://www.mediafire.com/?rdkmm156lacgvcm

Thanks in advance for the help :) Let ,me know if I missed anything in the post, as this is my first troubleshooting post.

Solution
Agree with assessment that your drivers are out of date, those need to be updated ASAP.

Regardless of the changes, you may have to reset your MBR or re-install the OS.

Also, recommend that you run a backup utility before you do anything else. RollBack Rx or Comodo Time Machine will work well; you can also go with any traditional disk imager.
If you can get into it again uninstall Gigabyte On/off. This is a known cause of crashes

Adguard can cause this stop error. It's a 0x133 stop error. Uninstall it

Uninstall,or update Logmein. This file LMIRfsDriver.sys is 9 yrs old. Old drivers can crash windows

Your logitech Gaming mouse drivers LGSHidFilt.Sys are 4 yrs old

Your webcam drivers lvuvc64.sys are 5 yrs old

Does it say these drivers are for / support Windows 10? vbaudio_cable64_win7.sys

Firescaw

Prominent
Mar 25, 2017

I uninstalled the drivers and programs you recommended. I am stuck at the same Automatic repair screen, however, I did get father in Automatic repair and I have a log file this time.

Logs - https://www.mediafire.com/?m5yhki71bcjn6is

LukeFatwalker

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
Agree with assessment that your drivers are out of date, those need to be updated ASAP.

Regardless of the changes, you may have to reset your MBR or re-install the OS.

Also, recommend that you run a backup utility before you do anything else. RollBack Rx or Comodo Time Machine will work well; you can also go with any traditional disk imager.

Solution
Did you install a TPM 1.2 module?? For bitlocker? Because if you install Win 10 Anniversary it will stop booting

And you'll get a similar screen with a 0x000000d 0r 0x000000f error code

Win10 AU kills TPM 1.2. You have to either remove the module, or replace it with a TPM 2 module to fix it