[No Name] New Build, Needs a Name.

Javapiecez

Reputable
Aug 29, 2015
Well, I've spent the last year or so building computers for friends, I've now built 13 PCs total, 1 being mine and the other 12 being friends.

I've learned how to build custom loops, mod cases for pass throughs, add acrylic mods wherever in the case and fade paint for a natural worn look.

TOO BAD HALF OF THAT IS IRRELEVANT BECAUSE I CANT NAME MY NEW PC IM BUILDING. STEP FORTH TOMS HARDWARE USERS, AND BESTOW UPON ME YOUR BEST NAMES FOR THIS BUILD.....even though she isn't quite complete.

Theme: Black/white/Carbon/Silver/Grey, basically neutral tone to match the RGB lighting.

NOTE: I'm not custom looping this PC yet simply because I just dont feel the need to right now nor do I have the extra bling bling money to throw around on aesthetics when an AIO can sufficiently cool a 6950x at stock clocks but I also just dont really have the money after buying the CPU and soon these 1080 ti's....

NOTE#2: WARNING TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS MOBO/CASE COMBO, THEY ARE NOT COMPATIBLE, I KNEW THIS WHEN BUYING THE MOTHERBOARD AND CASE, I'VE DONE MODDING TO THE CASE ITSELF TO RAISE THE BOARD UP SLIGHTLY ON THE RIGHT SIDE TO ALLOW CABLE PASSTHROUGH, UNLESS YOU'RE WILLING TO POSSIBLY BREAK YOUR $600 BOARD THEN STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMBO. K THX.

Little notes: She needs the black/white custom cables still, her two gtx 1080 ti's, and her SSD for dedicated games that load slow on HDDs.

--Specs--
Processor: Intel core i7-6950x
Motherboard: MSI Godlike Gaming Carbon
RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32gb 8x4 (White Light Bars)
GPUS: 2x EVGA FTW3 GTX 1080 Ti (When released and ordered)
PSU: Cosair HXi1000W PSU
Cables: MAINFRAMECustoms Custom Sleeved Cables white/black(When Ordered)
Cable Combs: Overkill PC Aluminum Knuckle Combs(When Ordered with cables)
HDD: 2x 2TB Wester Digital Black
SSD1(Boot): 250GB Samsung 850 EVO
SSD2(Games): Avexir 480gb S100 White (When Ordered)
AIO: NZXT Kraken x52 with 2x corsair sp120 fans
Fans(other): 3x Corsair AF120, 1x Corsair AF140
Lighting: NZXT Hue+ + 1 additional cable.
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv TG Black Mid Tower

--Pictures--

Xnie0Bw.jpg

D8ZOipm.jpg

4T0fVom.jpg

SZgtx3q.jpg

Haven't ordered the SSD, but it'll be this baby below
MGjWgbc.jpg