Can't set refresh rate higher than 30Hz

Joris998

Commendable
Jul 3, 2016
Alright, i've got this issue with my monitor and it's driving me nuts. I'm running a GTX1060 G1 6GB and an i5 6600K on a philips ultrawide monitor 32'' (BDM3470).

I was figuring out how to change the refresh rate on my monitor since I wanted to get the maximum performance out of it. I'm pretty sure this thing supports 60Hz at 3440 x 1440p (since I get a pop-up that says; ''for best experience change to 3440 x 1440p at 60Hz'' (or something like that) every time when I turn my PC on).

So, I thought I found the problem (since I had an HDMI cable) and bought a Displayport to Displayport cable. So I just put it in and my settings still can't be changed.

Anybody how can help me out on this one?:)

This is the link to the specifications of the monitor http://www.philips.com.au/c-p/BDM3470UP_75/brilliance-ultrawide-lcd-display-with-multiview/specifications

Solution
Hahaha, literally JUST fixed it. For anybody who's wondering: I had to make an non-existing adaptive resolution via my Nvidia driver. After that I went to windows settings and there it was; 60Hz !! :D:D

Joris998

Commendable
Jul 3, 2016
Hahaha, literally JUST fixed it. For anybody who's wondering: I had to make an non-existing adaptive resolution via my Nvidia driver. After that I went to windows settings and there it was; 60Hz !! :D:D

Solution

TRENDING THREADS