Keep getting a blue screen from ntoskrnl.exe

LeV_Chris3

Prominent
Mar 27, 2017
I keep getting a blue screen from what seems like the same issue but I can't find enough information, my laptop is an ASUS TP500LN i7, here's the BlueScreenView : http://imgur.com/a/kumyX

Happy to answer any questions, my drivers should all be updated for the most part

LeV_Chris3

Prominent
Mar 27, 2017

I'm trying to upload it but it says I don't have permission, any way to change the permissions?

I can open the folder, just not upload

Where are the dmp files you posted in the first post?

Uninstall AIcharger it's a known cause of crashes

Update this ASMMAP64.sys. ASUS ATK Generic Function Service it's 8 yrs old

Update your wireless drivers. If the wireless adapter is PCI it may also be faulty

Test the ram with memtest not the windows program

LeV_Chris3

Prominent
Mar 27, 2017

The dmp file I uploaded to onedrive was the one that was indicated as the path for the crash, I can upload the other ones as well.

I can't seem to find AIcharger on my PC

In the process of updating my ATK package currently

Just updated the drivers

I will test the RAM

LeV_Chris3

Prominent
Mar 27, 2017

It's a weird blue screen too, I can't seem to replicate it. I guess it's most common after opening my closed laptop and trying to do something, I've had it pop up a few times trying to connect my bluetooth headphones as well but I've updated my bluetooth drivers and haven't tried again since.

AI charger seems really familiar, I think I removed it in the past but I don't know why it'd be showing up in the .dmp

LeV_Chris3

Prominent
Mar 27, 2017

I believe so. I'll try to install the BIOS driver on the ASUS support page and see what happens.

Also just came to attention that my CPU is an i7-4510U, I got the driver for ATK under ASUS's ix-5xxxU option for drivers on their support page as oppose to the ix-4xxxU option but under that, there are no ATK drivers, if that makes any sense. Everything seems to be going fine so far but I will keep my eye on things