'Final Fantasy XIV' Removes Free Trial Time Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lkaos

Honorable
Dec 13, 2014
Would love to see actual gameplay of this game....I like the game but the last time i played this the turn based play put me off for being too repetitive..

This is not turn based, all spells and actions have a cool down period which varies with stats and status. For gameplay google it, there's about a million youtube videos of various dungeons and Raids.

BankaiEzra

Prominent
Mar 29, 2017
Don't Know if this is true or not but reading the Term and condition of of free trial still states that "The Free Trial will expire at midnight (00:00 hours) on the fourteenth (14th) day after the licensed software is downloaded.", and also " Players have ninety (90) days after the Free Trial expires to upgrade to the full retail version of the game in order to keep playing with the same in-game and character data."

So which is true?

Lkaos

Honorable
Dec 13, 2014

Both really, game will expire 14 days and you will lose the character if you dont upgrade before the 90 days...What's the problem? They're not mutually exclusive...

Puiucs

Honorable
Jan 17, 2014

the TOS text hasn't been updated yet. check the 3.56 patch notes (Mar. 28)
- "The 14-day limit of the free trial has been removed."
- "The days remaining for free trials displayed at the character selection screen has been removed."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS