Cant acces bios or enter os

Twitch Vods

Prominent
Mar 30, 2017
I cant acces the bios with de default key or any other key or enter the os i tried to cmos and update the bios firmware and it didnt work each time i open my pc bios setup auto entry is asking me to either do a normal boot or acces the bios . Both option lead to the same screen no bootable device detected . I tested my ssd on another computer and it work fine i tested my ram and power suply they work fine too. Help me

Solution
It's an issue with your Motherboard. Try another power source first. If that doesn't work, try resetting the CMOS battery.

Once your loaded into Windows, immediately back up your machine. Not sure if you use a solution already but a disk imager (i.e. Macrium Reflect) or a snapshot tool (i.e. RollBack Rx) should work.

LukeFatwalker

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
It's an issue with your Motherboard. Try another power source first. If that doesn't work, try resetting the CMOS battery.

Once your loaded into Windows, immediately back up your machine. Not sure if you use a solution already but a disk imager (i.e. Macrium Reflect) or a snapshot tool (i.e. RollBack Rx) should work.

Solution