I am not getting any replies!!!!!!!!!!

RedLine05

Commendable
Dec 25, 2016
HELP!!!! All of my posts aren't getting any replies!! Why does noone want to help me??? I have a really urgent post!!!!

Solution
Fast, cheap, good. Pick any two.

Picking forums is picking the middle one, and often the last. Rarely the first.

If you want fast good advice, go to a decent computer shop or the manufacturer, and be prepared to pay.

USAFRet

Titan

Well..I replied to one of yours earlier today.

Your other thing about the Fn key....PATIENCE!
If someone knows, they will chime in.

RedLine05

Commendable
Dec 25, 2016

BUT WHAT IF MY POST DIDN'T GET ANY REPLIES FOR A MONTH???????

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
Spamming the forum with posts because someone didn't answer you immediately is not the way to endear yourself to the membership here. Maybe try to wait a little longer than 20 minutes before reposting a question that didn't get an answer yet.

And if it doesn't get an answer, well thats life, we are not your personal tech support, just some volunteers whom may or may not have the answer.

i am not sure what you are trying to prove.

of all your 10 threads you created...

...7 have had responses
...2 had the text blanked out or deleted by you since you were impatient (so were deleted by us)
...1 was a duplicate so it was deleted (you have since deleted the original)

keep in mind that the community here answers on their free time because they like to. a response may not be immediate yet you seem to be impatient.

RedLine05

Commendable
Dec 25, 2016

Then why did noone replied to my fn lock post?

nobody replied?

you made this thread the same day you made the fn post. again, i highly suggest learning patience when posting on web forums. this is not a chat room nor a paid information service. people post when they can, where they can and a reply may take awhile. if you have not received a reply for several days, then you might begin to worry and follow up with additional information.

in any case, by the look of things it seems that you had a thread already made for the fn issue then remade a duplicate 28 minutes later. given how you had a thread already made, the duplicate was deleted. then, at some point in time between then and the 2nd you had gotten impatient and blanked out all the text and title in your thread so it was deleted.