The worst bsod

DylanHa

Prominent
Apr 2, 2017
So I pressed a safe link while downloading a few games and it gave me the bsod windows 10. I can't get boot up without getting the bsod I keep getting different stop codes and what failed. Here are the stop codes

Whea uncorretable error

Machine check expection

Memory management

Attempted use of noexcute memory

Driver irql not less or equal

Pfn list corrupt

Bad pool header

System thread expection not handled

Unexpected kernel mode trap

Page fault in nonpaged area

Kernel security check failure

Kmode expection not handled

These are some of things that said it failed

Rdyboost.sys

Storport.sys

Classpnp.sys

Acpi.sys
Thanks in advance.

Colif

Win 11 Master
WHEA and MCE are both hardware errors, can be CPU or other hardware. Sometimes fixed with a BIOS update.

the rest might be caused by drivers and are memory/data related so I would test ram first as if PC won't boot that can be cause.

some of the sys files might be hard drive as Storport and classpnp.sys are storage related

Try running free version of memtest86 on your ram sticks. It creates a bootable USB so doesn't need windows to run. Test 1 stick at a time. Any errors means stick needs to be replaced.

What CPU do you have? Other specs like motherboard may help as well.

Do you have a win 10 installer? If you don't, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

might see if you can get to safe mode and run a program
download who crashed - it will give us a glimpse of the errors you getting and might help us solve them - put this on USB so we can install it in safe mode

boot from installer, on 2nd screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options
hit the restart button
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
PC will restart and load safe mode

install whocrashed. click analyse. then in the file menu, click export and save it to USB. Then on another PC, upload it to a file sharing site and share link here

edit: doesn't help to type with a headache...