I cant re-install windows 10 onto my ssd because I keep on getting sent into the windows recovery environment

khris007

Prominent
Apr 6, 2017
I had a problem with my computer that caused me to have to keep on being booted into the windows 10 recovery environment. After trying to restore my pc, I was forced to have to reinstall windows. I backed up all of my files to another computer and proceeded to plug in my ssd back into my pc.

I went into the recovery environment and attempted to reset my pc. It said that there was a problem and windows couldn't reset my pc. I then resorted to plan B. I plugged my drive back into another computer and went into disk management. From there I formatted my ssd and ejected it from that computer.

I plugged it back into my pc and proceeded to boot my system after clearing the cmos. The system posted successfully and I entered the bios to see if the cmos had cleared. This was successful and I exited and shut down my pc. Before powering back up, I inserted my windows 10 installation usb drive into an available usb port.

I powered the system up, but shortly after posting I was greeted with the windows 10 recovery environment. I have tried re-formatting my ssd but was still greeted with the recovery environment. As of right now, I am unable to reinstall windows 10 from my usb. I AM AWARE of the WINDOWS RECOVERY PARTITION on my ssd. I am puzzled as to what to do to fix this problem. Thank You in advance
to all those who give suggestions.

System Specs: Intel core i7 6700k CPU, Asus Z-170 Pro Gaming Motherboard, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6gb GPU, 16gb DDR4 2133 non XMP Dual Channel RAM, Samsung 850 evo sata
vnand SSD, Corsair RM 650i PSU, Seagate Desktop 1tb Storage Drive

khris007

Prominent
Apr 6, 2017