Windows won't bootup beyond the first startup loading screen unless in Safe Mode. Toubleshooting doesn't work

Elaitch

Reputable
Dec 26, 2015
Hi all, just got a sudden problem with my PC which I've had for a year now, which in the past has had no problems.

For some unknown reason, when I tried to start-up my PC this morning, it wouldn't go beyond the first loading startup screen - just a continuous loop of the loading sign under the Corsair logo on a black screen.

After some time going through YouTube (I'm not the techiest person), I managed to get myself on to the troubleshooting startup window after the system tries to scan itself etc. I'm now able to access it in Safe Mode only, which is what I'm using just now.

I've tried CMD error checking, but that came up nothing after the scan, so I tried the automatic troubleshooter. I navigated my way on to the troubleshooter where Windows was unable to resolve the problem, but it did give me this

TROUBLE_zpsyvwp15up.png

So, how do I go about resolving this issue?

For clarification, I've not had any recent updates (to my knowledge) nor any downloads, so this issue has just appeared out of the blue.

Colif

Win 11 Master
AMDA00 is part of Asus AI Suite. If you uninstall it in safe mode then PC might actually boot

if you don't have AI Suite installed, try this: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?34503-AI-Suite-III-Cleaner

AMD = Asus Motherboard Driver, in this case, not the other AMD. I remember a long time ago installing windows and seeing PC wanting to install AMD drivers and thinking, I have NVidia card?? Took a few years to work that out :)

Solution