Unable to hear sound of one Twitch Stream

KenRael

Prominent
Apr 7, 2017
Although not an avid gamer, there are a few Twitch streams I follow, however, within the last week, I have developed a problem, and I no longer have things to try, in order to bring a resolution to the issue.

The problem is occurring in Chrome only. There is one stream I am unable to hear... I can hear multiple other streams without issue at all.

Attempted resolutions:

Page refresh.
    Complete history and extension removal.
    Complete history and extension removal, and uninstalling of Chrome, deleting whatever Chrome keys I could locate in the Registry.
    Rebooted.
    Reinstalled Chrome from the website.
    Tried Chrome on two alternative devices (windows 8 and windows 10) and I am able to hear the stream.
    Other people can hear the stream.
    I can hear the stream in other browsers (Firefox, IE, Opera, Edge, Chrome on two other devices).
    I hear the stream on my smartphone in Chrome.
    The sound is fine, the page is not muted.
    I have tried signed into my google account and not signed in.
    I cannot locate any place where the stream can be muted or blocked.

Can someone assist me, please?

The specs for my device are:

Operating System Windows 10
Manufacturer Notebook
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4800MQ CPU @ 2.70GHz
Memory 16.00 GB
Hard Drive 931.51 GB, Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB
Hard Drive 931.51 GB, Samsung SSD 840 EVO 1TB mSATA
Hard Drive 931.51 GB, Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB
Hard Drive 119.24 GB, PLEXTOR PX-128M5M
Video Card Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770M
Sound Card Logitech G533 Gaming Headset
Sound Card Razer Surround Audio Controller
Sound Card XSplit Stream Audio Renderer
Sound Card Realtek High Definition Audio
Sound Card NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)
Keyboard Enhanced (101- or 102-key)
Mouse HID-compliant mouse (Razer)
Mouse Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad
Mouse USB Input Device

Solution
Its a common problem with some specific audio hardware. Logitech has this issue at times. Try disconnecting and reconnecting your head set ( I assume its usb connection). Check the manufacture site for driver updates. Disable any advanced features in the audio software that came with the drivers. Mute, unmute then refresh & try with incognito mode (Ctrl+Shift+N)

DarkEngine

Reputable
Oct 9, 2015
Its a common problem with some specific audio hardware. Logitech has this issue at times. Try disconnecting and reconnecting your head set ( I assume its usb connection). Check the manufacture site for driver updates. Disable any advanced features in the audio software that came with the drivers. Mute, unmute then refresh & try with incognito mode (Ctrl+Shift+N)

Solution