Why doesn't IE work?

I don't ever use it but I was using catzilla and it tried to open IE and I can't reach any website. I ran CCleaner and flushed the DNS terlet. I have reset my Internet Options. Made sure everything is set to automatic(LAN settings and one other). I am not using a proxy. I am confused. And slightly dazed...

Firefox and Chrome are perfectly fine.

Solution
IE only there for backwards compatability, you not really meant to use it. Its why they made Edge and hid IE unless you search for it.

what firewall are you using? Odd for it to block IE but you never can tell.

Colif

Win 11 Master
IE only there for backwards compatability, you not really meant to use it. Its why they made Edge and hid IE unless you search for it.

what firewall are you using? Odd for it to block IE but you never can tell.

Solution

BTW Chrome is my default browser.

Thought about Cortana being disabled but that isn't even in the same country as IE. I have Cortana on my desktop. A prisoner. She can't see, hear or speak.

But thanks for the suggestion. It led me to another piece of security. I also use Spybot and checked that. I was blocking it. It doesn't actually say internet explorer. Going to have to refine my blocks.

What the bleep? It was Windows Firewall doing the blocking. I went ahead and enabled my other security and made sure IE was still working. All good. Finally enabled Windows Firewall and nada. IE was broke again. Re-enabled Spybot anti-beacon and IE was fine as long as the firewall wasn't up.

Thanks again. Very much appreciated.