Any good secondary monitors?

Isie_34

Commendable
Dec 13, 2016
I own a 24" gaming monitor.. veiwsonic vx2457... and wanting to buy a secondary monitor,
I am deciding whether to get a 29" ultra wide vs. 27" monitor or just the same as i have already
This will be used for productivity not gaming
Please help

Solution
For gaming and if you want to play on 2 monitors (with games that allow that), than 2 same monitors. For productivity I prefer higher resolution and size for main monitor but I also have third, cheaper and smaller one just for monitoring computer parameters.
All together it depends on what you do with computer. For CAD work I use main monitor for entering data, secondary one to monitor results (real picture) and third one for calculator. Other jobs may require different setup.
For gaming and if you want to play on 2 monitors (with games that allow that), than 2 same monitors. For productivity I prefer higher resolution and size for main monitor but I also have third, cheaper and smaller one just for monitoring computer parameters.
All together it depends on what you do with computer. For CAD work I use main monitor for entering data, secondary one to monitor results (real picture) and third one for calculator. Other jobs may require different setup.

Solution