Computer won't reset and gives me an error

Tyler_130

Prominent
Apr 10, 2017
I have a ASUS G11CD and recently it has been acting up so I tried doing a full reset, and it gives me the error "Windows ran into a issue and has made no changes" so I tried doing a fresh reinstall same thing, I tried to do a troubleshoot reinstall same thing, I am not sure what to do. Also my computer when I boot it up has frozen on the login screen and just given me a bunch of lines and green dots, and I would have to turn my tv off and back on, not sure what to do, I also recently install a new RAM stick could that be the problem I made sure it was the same make and style like the other one I have installed... any help would be welcome cause I am clueless.

Colif

Win 11 Master
On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

After a broken reset, I would suggest a fresh install
change boot order in BIOS so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer
follow this guide: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-windows-10-clean-install.html

when you reach the screen asking for licence, click "I don't have a key" and win 10 will continue to install and reactivate once finished

On the screen where you choose where to install win 10, if it gives you an error about GPT drives, delete all the partitions on the hdd and press next. If it still gives error, cancel out of the installer and restart PC and start installer again, it will accept next on that screen this time (some PC just need a restart here)

Tyler_130

Prominent
Apr 10, 2017

I believe I followed all steps correctly, but when I launch the installer from the USB it just freezes and does nothing, did I do something wrong?