Best size for 4K monitor to use daily?

tvhse_123

Commendable
Sep 17, 2016
Hi guys,

I'm currently using Dell U2515H monitor, this is a great monitor with good color and design. But the problem is the resolution, 2560x1440p on 25" is not enough, it make text and icon very small. Therefore, it create strain in my eyes when use it after a long time. So I think about getting another monitor which is more approriate for that resolution (27" I guest, do a research through internet) in order to help me using the PC easier for a long time.

I'm thinking about getting a 27" 1440p monitor (maybe the Dell U2715H), but 4K monitor is get me some interest. So what is the best size for 4K monitor to use without scaling or have to keep the eyes very close to the monitor like the case I'm having right now with my Dell 25"?

Thanks in advanced.

By the way, this is the 4K monitor I'm intended to buy: http://www.benq.com/product/monitor/bl3201pt/

Tech_TTT

Notable
Apr 4, 2017
30-32 inch is the best size for most desktop users since forever .. but comes at very expansive price.

27 inch is a sweet size if you want cheaper monitor.

keep in mind it is not only about the resolution , it is about getting an IPS monitor with wide color gamut (billions of colors instead of millions of colors) , and good response time as well ...