Multiple BSoD's KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

rtm144

Prominent
Apr 13, 2017
Lately I have been getting multiple BSoD when gaming or putting my system under high load.

I booted into safemode and ran WhoCrashed and received these logs:

]On Thu 4/13/2017 6:55:59 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041317-6765-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal+0x3627F)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFF9A0771526028, 0xBE000000, 0x800400)
Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hal.dll
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 4/13/2017 5:57:21 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041317-6593-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14E7C0)
Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x3, 0xFFFFF801DEAC8710, 0xFFFFF801DEAC8668, 0x0)
Error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: The kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 4/13/2017 5:30:16 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041317-7031-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14E7C0)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x376194, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF8024B8C4064)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Since then I have reset my BIOS, undone any overclocks to my GPU, ran multiple memory tests and ensured that all drivers are up to date.

I thought I should add I was not getting any of these errors preceding the updating of my graphics card drivers which unfortunately during installation my computer decided to turn off. Since that I have used the display driver uninstall tool to remove any previous drivers and reinstall the latest. Is it possible that the turning off of my PC during the driver installation has caused discrepancies causing these constant BSoD's.

Cheers

Colif

Win 11 Master
windows Hardware error Architecture (WHEA) errors are (like name suggests) hardware errors though sometimes can be caused by drivers
the other two look like typical driver errors

I can't tell anymore really.
Can you follow option one here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a.html
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c/windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

what CPU do you have?