What's the film I'm looking for, please help

Jadeeh

Prominent
Apr 14, 2017
Hi, I'm vaguely recalling a film, in which there were people on a desert-like surroundings, there were also some kind of monsters (maybe blue, and maybe moving under the ground), they had this thing rising from their foreheads that let them see like thermalvision.
I remember a scene that someone called to somebody that would he help them trapped in the desert, to shoot chimeras, and another scene when some people were trapped inside of a house and discovered that the monsters see with thermal vision and then they got away by lifting up a door and walked behind it so monsters couldn't find their thermal image. And another scene when a person tried to drive a car away from a town byt had to turn back because when the person reached a hill, it was too hot to keep going so he/she had to turn back, this last scene I don't know if its from the same movie as the first two. I've been trying to find this monster movie without succeeding, probably a class b category but if you could help me to find it, it would be great:)

Solution
Same thought as JeckeL.

Google "clips from Tremors movies" and select images.

You may spot an image that matches your memories. Likewise many movie clips online as well - Youtube.

JeckeL

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009

I'm pretty sure you're talking about "Tremors"

Jadeeh

Prominent
Apr 14, 2017
I'm pretty sure you're talking about "Tremors"[/quotemsg]

Thanks, maybe I should've mentioned that Tremors was the movie that got me to thinking this other movie, the beasties in the film I'm looking for are not worms, thanks anyway