Computer stuck in restart loop after resetting PC

zShibes

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
Hey,
So this morning my computer wasn't running well at all, I couldn't access the search bar on windows 10 or open task manager. Before sometime anything in a USB slot besides a monitor wouldn't work. My computer had also been slow so I decided reset the PC. When I reset the PC I chose keep personal files, I waited for a bit and saw it slowly go up. I left to do something just around the 84% mark. I then come back and see it kept restarting, I thought that this was part of the process so I let it go on for about 30 minutes. I found out that this was a reset loop and tried a handful of things. Some things that may have screwed my computer up even more.(I'm not the best with computers at all) I first tried booting through a CD-ROM and when I clicked enter it didn't change anything. I then went into the CMOS or Bios setup and then I clicked Load Fail-safe defaults and saved and exited, that did nothing but bring up another Motherboard screen afternoon each reset. Then I tried loading the optimized defaults, which did nothing. I turned off my computer and it will continue to restart if I turn it on. I read that you should only do the Load failsafe and optimized settings if the computer was not responding which it was. Hopefully that didn't screw it up even more. If any of you could help me that would be great.

Edit:
While trying to record what happens to show you guys, a new thing happened where it said it was starting automatic repair. I selected reset this pc and tried to keep personal files but it wouldn't allow it. I then did the remove everything option and it also wouldn't allow it. I then clicked startup repair and it said it could not. I do not have a backup sadly. I then tried to continue to windows 10 volume 2 and the restart loop came back.