High latency and audio skipping/stuttering/crackling.

RoccoMartinello

Reputable
Oct 7, 2014
Hi to all!
My computer is experiencing problems of audio skipping/stuttering/crackling.
LatencyMon shows high latencies of ndis.sys and tcpip.sys.
I tried to reinstall Windows 10 from scratch using DVD and wiping out all partition on hard disk, but no luck.
I tried to install all motherboard's drivers (including Realtek High Definition Audio, Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver), but no luck.
I tried to install latest graphic driver and to perform a network reset, but no luck.
I also tried to uninstall Realtek PCIe GBE Family controller, but no luck.
While Realtek PCIe GBE Family controller is unistalled latencies are all fine.
But obviously it is necessary install it again and when it is istalled the problem starts again.
I also tried to uninstall almost all programs (leaving only Firefox, Avast! and few other programs), but no luck.
The problem is present both watching a video in a browser (Edge or Firefox) and playing videos that are on my hard drive (videos I made with my camera).
Audio has problems of skipping/stuttering/crackling nearly always while opening a new tab and more precisely when I press “Enter” and the website opened in a new tab starts load.
My specs:
Processor: AMD FX-6300 six-core processor, processor speed 3,5 GHz with TurboCore up to 4,1 Ghz - Vishera 32nm Technology
RAM: 8,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 802MHz (11-11-11-28) (two sticks of 4 GB each)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. M5A97 R2.0 (Socket 942)
Graphic card: MSI NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 - 2GB - GDDR5 – processor speed 1006 GHz
Hard drive: Seagate ST2000DM001-1ER164 – 2000 GB – SATA-III – 7200 RPM
Optical drive: LG DVD Writer HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSB0
I have no audio card, I use jack on my motherboard ( Speccy says: NVIDIA High Definition Audio)
Operating system: Windows 10 Home Edition (64 bit)
PSU: Antec VPF550 - 550W - 80 PLUS® BRONZE certified with Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), No Load Operation (NLO), Brown-Out Protection (BOP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP) Surge & Inrush Protecion (SIP), Heavy-duty Caps - High-performance capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation. - Active PFC.
What can cause this problem and how can I get rid of this?
Thank you in advance for your answers!
latency.jpg

latency2.jpg