Trying to Have a Triple Monitor Setup on Otp

So, at work I have a Optiplex 9010 all in one. The two monitors only have VGA and DVI-D. My AIO only had HDMI and VGA. I have an adapter for HDMI to DVI and it works. I also used VGA to VGA and it works, but I cannot get all 3 working together. I know it's not a cable issue because I can do two at a time. I even disabled the the AIO and had the two identical monitors running. So am not sure if it is the adapter or the processor unable to handle it, it's an i3-3220. But I read that it can run it naively. The resolution for the two monitors is 1680x1050 while the AIO is 1080p. Not sure what the issue. The adapter is a Dell adapter, so I can assume it's active, but not entirely sure. Any help appreciated.

Solution
One of the 3 displays should have an eDP. As per the sourced I linked to you: To check if your computer's built-in display uses an embedded DisplayPort (eDP) or LVDS connector type: From the Windows* desktop, press Ctrl Alt F12 key combination. If prompted select Advanced Mode application mode. Select Options and Support, change System Information to Built-in Display. Check the Connector Type field.

If not, 3-displays won't work.
The Optiplex 9010, having an i3-3220, should have the Intel Graphics 4000/2500. Based on Intel, such iGPU does support three independent displays but with the following configuration:

- If two of the displays are DisplayPort monitors
- If one of the displays is an Intel Wireless Display (Intel WiDi)
- If the built-in display is an Embedded DisplayPort (eDP)

More info here (Source): http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005556.html

Based on the info I linked, there are 3 configurations you could check to enable triple display on the Intel Graphics 2500:

Configuration 1:
[DISPLAY PORT] + [DISPLAY PORT] + [HDMI or DVI or VGA or DISPLAYPORT or Built-In Display]

Configuration 2:
[HDMI or DVI or VGA or DISPLAYPORT] + [HDMI or DVI or VGA or DISPLAYPORT] + [Built-In Display]

Configuration 3:
[HDMI or DVI or VGA or DISPLAYPORT] + [HDMI or DVI or VGA or DISPLAYPORT or Built-In Display] + [Intel WiDi]

Well that's the thing. Config 2 should work, but it's not.

I'm not worried about the VGA cable, because I know it works. But I think my issue is HDMI to DVI adapter. I'm pretty sure it's active and not passive. But regularless, it should still connect, based on that. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

To get a better idea, look at the below picture. The computer knows a display is connected, but it will not allow it connect. Display 1 (D1) is my AIO while D2 and D3 are the same exact monitors. D3 is VGA while D2 is using the HDMI2DVI converter. I know D3 can work since I was able to have D2 and D3 up, but it shut off the display on the AIO (strange). So again, any help is appreciated.

e3a297129364440284104bd0c7dfb777.png

One of the 3 displays should have an eDP. As per the sourced I linked to you: To check if your computer's built-in display uses an embedded DisplayPort (eDP) or LVDS connector type: From the Windows* desktop, press Ctrl Alt F12 key combination. If prompted select Advanced Mode application mode. Select Options and Support, change System Information to Built-in Display. Check the Connector Type field.

If not, 3-displays won't work.

Solution