1998 buick park avenue battery drainage issues.

Apr 19, 2017
I have tested the battery and alternater it was fine i also watch all the lights to see if they were draining it but so far nothing i even switched out the battery and it worked for month then the issue came back within a month.

Solution
google "diagnose parasitic battery drain" find any of the articles or videos that show how to use a cheap multi-meter to find which fuse serves the device that is draining your battery.

On my 05 odyssey it was the sliding door latch. (There were 2 or 3 other common problems that cause this on teh '95 ody like teh AC relay). Once you know which fuse on your Park Ave you can google to find what is failing and how to circumvent or fix.
google "diagnose parasitic battery drain" find any of the articles or videos that show how to use a cheap multi-meter to find which fuse serves the device that is draining your battery.

On my 05 odyssey it was the sliding door latch. (There were 2 or 3 other common problems that cause this on teh '95 ody like teh AC relay). Once you know which fuse on your Park Ave you can google to find what is failing and how to circumvent or fix.

Solution