Cannot load Tomshardware Graphs on Firefox 53.0

Quentin Chalmers

Reputable
May 11, 2014
Hello,

I enjoy reading Tomshardware articles and recently graphs have stopped loading randomly.

rg57WFj.png

This only happens sometimes, with no apparent pattern. I just updated firefox to version 53 today and it had no effect on the issue. Any idea why this is occurring? Is it a firefox addon issue possibly?

Blackink

Distinguished
Can you post a link to the Web page(s) giving you problems. I just updated my Firefox to version 53 also today but I don't load up graphs on Tomshardware articles.....

I will if you provide a link and I'll see if the problems happens here. I use Windows 7 Pro 64Bit.

I just pulled up Tom's RX 580 review in Firefox 53.0 (32-bit) and the page came up just fine.

It's your copy of Firefox that's to blame.

Make sure any extra software such as Flash is up to date, also try running Firefox without extensions and see if that clears things up for you, otherwise you may need to completely reset your browser.

Quentin Chalmers

Reputable
May 11, 2014

Edit 2: Just uninstalled and reinstalled firefox, including creating a new profile. Problem still persists.

Edit: I just tried restarting firefox with no add ons AND refreshing it. Same exact problem :(

I guess the next step would be to reinstall firefox completely but this issue isn't enough of a nuisance to convince me to do that yet.