Window deleted Accidentally

Mohammed_98

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017
Hi, I was running a dual boot windows 10 and Ubuntu, so I wanted to replace Ubuntu with Mint, for that purpose I accidentally erased all my hard disk and unfortunately I lost my windows 10. There were may important files. I really want them back as it is. Please help me out. Iam very tensed.

Solution
No need to re-post. You could have easily edited your old and remove the "pirated" part.

Again, if you do not know what you are doing, I would not recommend dual booting with Linux. Unless you backed up your data, there is not much you can do. Don't try to use recovery software as this can cause even more problems. Your best bet is to take the hard drive to a data recovery team where they have a white room and the necessary tools.

Again, no need to post ANOTHER thread.
No need to re-post. You could have easily edited your old and remove the "pirated" part.

Again, if you do not know what you are doing, I would not recommend dual booting with Linux. Unless you backed up your data, there is not much you can do. Don't try to use recovery software as this can cause even more problems. Your best bet is to take the hard drive to a data recovery team where they have a white room and the necessary tools.

Again, no need to post ANOTHER thread.

Solution