Window deleted Accidentally

Mohammed_98

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017
Hi, I was running a dual boot windows 10 pirated version and Ubuntu, so I wanted to replace Ubuntu with Mint, for that purpose I accidentally erased all my hard disk and unfortunately I lost my windows 10. There were may important files. I really want them back as it is. Please help me out. Iam very tensed.

Solution
First off, we don't support pirated versions of Windows. I will say there are places will they sell official Windows keys, and Google will be your friend there.

Also, with running dual boot, did you think to back up your files? If you are not sure what you are doing, things can go very wrong, especially when running root commands in Linux. If not, I'm afraid the partition is truly gone. If you REALLY want your data, you should think about a professional data recovery center. They have the white rooms and tools to get your data back.
First off, we don't support pirated versions of Windows. I will say there are places will they sell official Windows keys, and Google will be your friend there.

Also, with running dual boot, did you think to back up your files? If you are not sure what you are doing, things can go very wrong, especially when running root commands in Linux. If not, I'm afraid the partition is truly gone. If you REALLY want your data, you should think about a professional data recovery center. They have the white rooms and tools to get your data back.

Solution