Unidentified Network with new and old PC

TheBestBanana

Prominent
Mar 25, 2017
So I just build a new PC with a windows 10 installed and after HOURS just trying to get the PC working its finally able to install windows 10 but when I plug the ethernet cable it says unidentified network
I dont have a wifi on the computer, but on my phone the wifi works fine
I've tried
1. First it said that Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration then I tried everything on this page http://troubleshooter.xyz/fix-ethernet-doesnt-have-a-valid-ip-configuration/
And no success
2. Second i tried to use a static IP but when I plug my old computer(windows 7) back I found out that the internet doesnt work there too(Unidentified network) So i search my ip from my phone and tried using that for the static IP but still no success
3. I've tried restarting my network modem no success
4. I've tried changing the LAN port, no success
5. I've tried changing the ethernet cable, no success

Please help because I don't have anymore idea how to fix this problem and why would my old pc be affected? its really weird.

Solution
Can your run and post the results of "ipconfig /all" (without quotes) from your new PC?

The results will provide detailed information about the current network adapter's configuration.

Make and model of the router will also be helpful to know.

Ralston18

Titan
Can your run and post the results of "ipconfig /all" (without quotes) from your new PC?

The results will provide detailed information about the current network adapter's configuration.

Make and model of the router will also be helpful to know.

Solution

TheBestBanana

Prominent
Mar 25, 2017
Okay so the problem is fixed, I had one of my relatives check my old pc and fix it but sorry i dont know what he did. what i know is on my new PC(windows 10) cant detect any IP because of driver problem. So the problem is fixed after I install a driver which I download from my old PC and copy it to my new PC. Thanks for replying!