nothing happens when i click certain website links

extreme pcgamer

Reputable
Apr 10, 2017
i will explain, this happened yesterday and today. i went to a legit website yesterday and today, and to the left of the web page you have a long row of things you can click on. well, when i kept trying to click on the one website link nothing happened so i closed the window and it went back to normal again. same thing happened today, i clicked on a link to a website on a webpage nothing happened it wouldnt take me there. so i refreshed the page and it was back to normal again and and worked when i clicked it. why is this happening is this something to worry about? does something need to be fixed? im using firefox

gardenman

Splendid
Try clearing your Cache in Firefox. Click on History and choose Clear Recent History. Select only the Cache box and choose OK.

It's likely the temporary file (copy of the page) on your PC has been corrupted. This is common with browsers and nothing to worry about, and its why most browsers allow you to easily delete the cache (temporary internet files).

It could also be a problem on the actual page (a javascript problem) and there's not much you can do about that.

In Firefox and most other browsers, you can press F5 to refresh the page. Overall, nothing to worry about.

extreme pcgamer

Reputable
Apr 10, 2017

i did what you said then i restarted my computer i hope this works thanks for the help.