Pioneer sound system blip in high volume

gkhanna

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Hi Guys, I have just encountered very weird music system issue, hope some of you technical guru's can help in shedding some light.

My newly installed Pioneer speakers and head unit setup is causing a blip at high volume. Changed the wiring to oxygen free cables and with pro technician still results in same problem.

Full details are here: https://carnity.com/topic/12103-pioneer-sound-system-blip-in-high-volume/

Thanks in advance

Solution
Looks like your speakers should be able to handle a lot of power and large peak of power with no sweat. The fact that you can crank all speakers individually makes me suspect it is the head unit that is faulting out when you start to drive it a bit. I'd see about having the head unit replaced by whomever you bought it from.
Looks like your speakers should be able to handle a lot of power and large peak of power with no sweat. The fact that you can crank all speakers individually makes me suspect it is the head unit that is faulting out when you start to drive it a bit. I'd see about having the head unit replaced by whomever you bought it from.

Solution