Internet Cutting Out, and Blue Screens

cvLowe

Commendable
Apr 26, 2017
Before I describe my issues, I should probably give you the list of what I know is inside my computer when it comes to hardware.

Processor: AMD FX-8350
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
Motherboard: ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0
Memory: 2 8GB G.Skill sticks, not really sure what specific model
Storage: Toshiba DT01ACA100 SCSI Hard Drive
Ethernet: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

So what has been happening over the past few weeks is that every now and then while I am playing, my internet will just randomly start to say "Identifying... No connection." I know that when it does this i have to restart my computer, and unplug and re-plug my ethernet cable. Once my computer is done restarting and my ethernet is connected and running again, I go back to playing CS:GO and between 5-20 minutes in my computer just crashes, usually giving me a "SYSTEM_SERVICE EXCEPTION" error code. I then get stuck in a loop where my computer will run for some minutes then just crash. I've tested my hard drive, updated drivers, monitored how well my other parts have been running, and i can't find any issues. If anyone can help me at all... Please do. :)

Solution
Try using DriverBooster 4 and CCleaner to clean up registries and drivers. Also try a windows update. If you overclocked, your voltage might be too low.