Whenever I start a virtual machine I get BSOD

MeepsterNotchy

Respectable
Mar 31, 2016
The host machine is running genuine Windows 10 Pro, and the guest OSs on VirtualBox thAt I've tried are Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10. Whenever I start any of the VMs, my host Windows 10 crashes with "IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE." I will use these virtual machines for testing simple batch files I make, because I do not know if they will be irreversible on a real machine. Any help much appreciated.

Solution
Hi, did you previously have VM's working? If so, you have recently installed any new drivers? Check Windows Update History to see if any drivers were installed that you are not aware of.

Do you have KMSnano installed? If so, remove it and any software being used with it.

[Turn on minidumps] and upload a few minidumps to be analyzed and maybe someone else can jump in and help.

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, did you previously have VM's working? If so, you have recently installed any new drivers? Check Windows Update History to see if any drivers were installed that you are not aware of.

Do you have KMSnano installed? If so, remove it and any software being used with it.

[Turn on minidumps] and upload a few minidumps to be analyzed and maybe someone else can jump in and help.

Solution