is it safe you buy monitors on amazon?

tomer fishbein

Reputable
Apr 28, 2017
hello everybody thet reads this so...i want to buy a monitor called C24FG70 the thing is thet it is alot cheaper in amazon then to drive to the store and buy it but im super afraid thet the screen will be damaged during shipping does anyone have any expirience buying a monitor online?was it damaged?if yes how do you get a refound from amazon?do you need to pay for the shipping?
also the monitor has a panel type called"VA"is it known for breaking? and these questions are for who are familiar with amazon:ther is a chek box thet says "yes i want free 2 day shipping with amazon prime" first of all do i need to pay for thet amazon prime?and do i realy get a 2 day shpping?how is it possible?? also i want a protection plan for extra safty and this is what is says:
"SquareTrade 3-Year PC Peripherals Protection Plan ($350-$400)" why does it say(350$-400$)
when it shows me thet it only costs 23$??
so these are all of my questions please answer to me on what you can as you can see im very afraid and confused but im so exited of this monitor and i want it so bad so please help me on everything you can but please answer me if you have expiriance doing these stuff and not just beacause you think,thanks!and have a great week!

Dave8671

Distinguished
The return policy page is below. Sounds like you are new to this.
Prime cost 100.00 per year. SquareTrade is great i have a warranty on my laptop I purchased used which was around the same cost. Best Buy has the same warranty service and I used it once for a printer I purchased that had a motherboard failure. The protection plans levels for example the cost of the product in question ($350 $400) than you pay a once time fee of $23. I do not understand how they get that figure. If an item is higher that the fee is more. My printer was warranty cost was 9.99 for 2 years and it was only 100.00.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=901888

I tend not to purchase items that glass based from online that includes TV myself. With the item you are interested in read the reviews they will reflect any issues with the shipping and broken items most of the time.

tomer fishbein

Reputable
Apr 28, 2017

but when i read other forums people sayed it safe to buy monitors also i didnt realy understand you about the protection plan please explain agein