Repetitive Processes in Task Manager

Jan 10, 2017
When I open my Task Manager I always notice many identical copies of Google Chrome and I also notice many programs that needn't be there like various Adobe programs, Hamachi, etc. that I all have disabled in the Startup tab. I've noticed recently that my browser sometimes is very slow even though I have a very fast computer (4790k CPU). Could this possibly be worsening my performance in games and on the internet?

Solution
Chrome uses modular processes. So if you install an extension; then it will open a new session. Goto your "Google Extensions" and either delete or disable any stuff that you don't recognise, need, or want in the list. Then the multiple processes will decrease.

https://www.zemana.com try this.

Source: IT engineer....Its a meta search like hitman, good for rooting out BS that other AMs dont catch.

In short....IF you st9ill notice multiplke instances of chrome.exe..Uninstall Chrome and clean your registry with Priform Ccleaner. Reboot then reinstall chrome. You've got dirty cookies attached to your internet browser. Don't underestimate malware. The longer you leave it, the more data it collects... nevermind cripple your OS.

Neur0nauT

Admirable
Chrome uses modular processes. So if you install an extension; then it will open a new session. Goto your "Google Extensions" and either delete or disable any stuff that you don't recognise, need, or want in the list. Then the multiple processes will decrease.

https://www.zemana.com try this.

Source: IT engineer....Its a meta search like hitman, good for rooting out BS that other AMs dont catch.

In short....IF you st9ill notice multiplke instances of chrome.exe..Uninstall Chrome and clean your registry with Priform Ccleaner. Reboot then reinstall chrome. You've got dirty cookies attached to your internet browser. Don't underestimate malware. The longer you leave it, the more data it collects... nevermind cripple your OS.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS