NVIDIA GeForce Experience/Graphics Drivers Wont install

GetSpookd

Prominent
Apr 30, 2017
I decided to try out some CryptoCurrency mining on my laptop with my NVIDIA GTX 950M. I went to update the drivers through GeForce Experience but GeForce Experience needed an update which failed continuously. I have tried going to the NVIDIA webside and manually searching and downloading the driver but it won't download. I have tried giving it a clean installation both in regular boot and in safe mode with networking. I have manually removed all the NVIDIA Corporation folders in an effort to troubleshoot the problem. I need this graphics card to play Steam Games as they need GPU's to run.

nvincent_08

Reputable

have you tried to bring it to the service center? it might help. the nvidia gpu could probably still used but you just can't control it. what browser are you actually use to download it?

Ford_Nucleon

Reputable
Dec 11, 2015
I have experienced a similar issue before, I attempted installing the driver both through GeForce Experience and using the drivers for download from Nvidia's website, to no success. Sadly, the only solution I found was to wipe the drive my OS was on. After wiping my drive, the drivers installed