Multiple Accounts with a VPN possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsonlysmellz

Reputable
Feb 15, 2015
Sorry if this is not the right forums, but I've met many helpful and educated people on this forum who may be able to shed some light on this technical subject.

I have an Amazon seller account and would like to create a second one that cannot be traced to the other. I've read many forums and sites online with people getting suspended / banned for legitimate and also unfairly reasons. This has given me more insight on to this subject.

So far I have two potential routes I'd like you to critique.

Option one:

I have a spare laptop that has never been used which I will use just for Amazon with a 'fresh' IP / VPN service. The only foreseeable thing is if an IP which has been abused by other blocked sellers but this service guarantees fresh IPs.

The VPN service I found so far is the following: https://secure.ipburger.com/

Option two:

Tethering to a cell phone and use it as a "data hotspot" using my spare laptop. From my understanding this will mask me from being related to my main seller account.

So it would basically be: Laptop -> Cell Hotspot -> Cell Tower -> Amazon

I will of course create new banking / address / contact information to hide my identity from my main account.

Shoot holes in my plan, is there someone I am missing or not seeing that would spoil these ideas? Thoughts?

NOTE: I understand this is against the policy, so please dont make empty replies stating this or saying that this is "bad", I am trying to keep constructive contributions to this topic. I also understand that one can make a request to Seller Performance for a second account so please dont reply telling me this as well. This topic is about using VPN's.

SECOND NOTE: If this thread triggers you that someone is discussing ways to break Amazons policy, please keep it to your self and move on. No need to fill this thread with empty replies scolding the idea.

cynordeals

Prominent
Aug 21, 2017

Hello, I am thinking about doing the same process. If you are using a new computer and new internet connection, I don't see how they can track you. I was stupid and opened a second account without knowing about this policies. Now both are suspended, and I have to find a way around.

Have you done it already? Has it worked?

Thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.